Is it time to take the next step in your career? Find the latest public relations, marketing, communications, community relations opportunities and internship opportunities on Minnesota PRSA's job board.
Search for Job Openings
Check back regularly for new postings.
Looking for just the right person to hit the ground running? Post your job listing with Minnesota PRSA and reach our highly targeted audience of expert communicators, marketers, media relations specialists, and more. Or post an internship for free. Job posting packages include:
$150.00 Job Posting Package
• 45 days on the job board.
• Job listed in the monthly Link member newsletter, distributed to nearly 300 members.
• Twitter: 2 total tweets about the job on the @MinnesotaPRSA Twitter channel (approx. 5,000 followers) using #mnprsajobboard.
• LinkedIn: 1 post about the job on the chapter's LinkedIn page (approx. 1,000 followers).
• E-mail blast featuring the job to Minnesota PRSA members and event attendees (400+ active communicators).
Please note: There are two steps to completing a job ad order. First, provide the job details on our Premium Job Ad Package form. Then, click 'Add to Cart' button on the store item to purchase and make payment. The posting will then be reviewed and approved.
Submit a Job Listing
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
Post a free internship before April 30, 2020, and get 15% off* your next Job Board posting before September 1, 2020!
*Those who post an internship before April 30, 2020, will receive a discount code within three (3) business days for 15% off the regular list price of a Job Posting Package ($150). The one-time code can be applied to the Job Posting Package at checkout before September 1, 2020.
Free: Internship Posting
• 45 days on the job board.
• Twitter: 1 tweet about the internship on the @MinnesotaPRSA Twitter channel (approx. 5,000 followers) using #mnprsainterns.
• Each posting is sent to PRSSA members (and PR faculty) at our 11 participating chapters + additional colleges & universities across the Upper Midwest.
Post an Internship
Why should your company advertise open positions with Minnesota PRSA?
“Beehive always draws smart, engaged and highly qualified candidates through PRSA. Students know the organization will post only valid, high-quality internships they can trust. Bonus: It’s free to post your internship positions on the PRSA job board. It’s truly a win-win-win.” - Rebecca Martin, VP of Culture & Talent at Beehive Strategic Communication
"The PRSA Job Board is always one of my go-to resources for hiring at all experience levels. It really helps amplify a search for the best talent." - Rose McKinney, APR, Fellow PRSA, Founder & CEO of Pineapple RM
Questions? Contact the chapter Administrator.