Pivot to Purpose: Creating Better Businesses and Better Results in the New Decade
Society is facing unprecedented challenges that are driving a heightened sense of urgency to address critical issues. Expectations are rising among employees, customers, communities and investors for businesses to play a leading role in solving issues far beyond profits and earnings. They expect businesses to act with purpose and live their values. They expect businesses to make a difference in their lives and in the world.
It’s a shift with vast implications for all businesses, including yours. Join us for an inspiring conversation designed to connect you to a deeper understanding of what it means to pivot to purpose. You’ll hear from C-suite leaders who are successfully pivoting to purpose. This evening will energize and focus your 2020 vision.
Keynote Speaker: Conscious Company founder Maryanne O'Brien inspires and supports forward-thinking businesses to create a positive impact in the world. She will share the most powerful forces shaping our world today and help us see pathways to strategies and solutions designed to meet rising expectations.
Panel: Our panel will feature three purpose-driven C-suite leaders of businesses founded on and grounded in purpose. The leaders will discuss what their businesses stand for, what they stand up for and how they measure progress and results.
The panelists include:
- Dion Hughes, founder, HiBar Inc. and founder and creative director, Persuasion Arts & Sciences
- Becca Hoeft, chief brand officer, Sunrise Banks, a Certified B Corporation
- Corey Brinkema, president, Forest Stewardship Council- US
- Moderator Lisa Hannum, CEO, Beehive Strategic Communication, a Certified B Corporation
Takeaways: Event participants will learn how:
• Global macrotrends and business dynamics are influencing expectations for businesses in the new decade
• Businesses are meeting rising expectations of employees, customers, partners and communities — who want to work for and buy from brands that believe what they believe and act accordingly
• Modern business benchmarks measure social and environmental impact, employee and customer experience — and financial performance
• To focus on defining your – and your business’s – purpose for the new decade
When: Thursday, January 23, 2020; 5 – 8 p.m.
• Registration & hosted social hour: 5 – 6 p.m.
• Presentation & panel: 6 – 7:30 p.m.
• Networking: 7:30 – 8 p.m.
Beehive Strategic Communication
1021 Bandana Blvd. East
St. Paul, MN 55108
Free parking in the surface lot; enter through doors at center of building.
100% of your ticket price will benefit Rally Registry, a gift registry for people in cancer treatment.